Acupuncture Course Module 3 dates and fees
Acupuncture course Module 3 Dates and fees for Maria Mercati’s unique training course
Acupuncture Course Module 3
Starting Date 28th June 2018
Fees: £2,500. This does not include the two additional exam days.
Length of course: 23 days
Course timetable: Seven 3 or 4 day weekends over one year.
Course times: 10.30am to 6.00pm
Exam fees: £150 – Two extra exam days
For: Registered Medical practitioners, Herbalists, Shiatsu, Tui Na, Massage and Sports therapist
|July 2018||June 28/29/30/ July 1||July 2019||11/12/13/14|
|August 2018||23/24/25/26||August 2019||22/23/24/25|
|September 2018||28/29/30||September 2019||27/28/29|
|November 2018||22/23/24/25||Nov 2019||14/15/16/17|
|January 2019||4/5/6||January 2020||3/4/5|
|March 2019||7/8/9/10||March 2020||6/7/8|
|June 2019|| 27/28
Extra Exam Day 1- Acupuncture theory | Extra Exam Day 2 – Acupuncture clinical practical
Day 23 – CPD on Electro-acupuncture included in course fees will be run by Danny-Van-Laethem from Belgium on the end of the exam weekend.
|June / July 2020||TBA|
CPD – additional day £125. Topic to be announced
Acupuncture course Module 3
- Fees: £2,500. This does not include the two additional exam days.
- Length of course: 23 days
- Course timetable: Seven 3 or 4 day weekends over one year.
- Course times: 10.30am to 6.00pm
- Exam fees: £150 – Two extra exam days
- Examiner: Danny Van Laethem from Belgium
- Contact hours: 184
- Homework, private study hours including writing up case studies- 266 hours
- Practical homework hours 100 spent doing case studies
- TOTAL NUMBER OF HOURS REQUIRED FOR MODULE 3 – 550 hours