Acupuncture Course Module 1
Next course starts 9th October 2019
Course Fees: £900.00 – Amazing Value!
Exam fees £125.00
Course Balance to be paid on the first day of the course
- Balance can be paid by card, bank transfer or cash
- Balance can be paid in staged payments with 15% surcharge
- Balance of course fees can be paid a full two months before commencement date for a 5% discount. Contact
Course length : 11 days.
Number of weekends: 3
Weekend 1 – five consecutive days 9/10/11/12/13 October
Weekend 2 – four consecutive days 7/8/9/10 November
Weekend 3 – two days (revision, written TCM & practical Tui Na exams) 25/26 January 2020
Course times: 10.30am to 6.00pm
Contact hours: 10 days – 75.0 hours and 1 examination day
Clinical Case studies: 30 hours
Writing up case studies for assessment – 20 hours
Required private study – minimum 45 hours
- Acupuncture course Module 1 also leads to a stand alone Tui Na Chinese Massage Foundation
- Our acupuncture course Module 1 teaches you basic traditional Chinese Medicine -TCM theory in a practical context from the start. You learn 14 meridians and their hand/foot relationships together with both the location and function of 100 acupoints.
- This not only gives confidence in touching and treating people before inserting needles, but gives students the opportunity to become familiar with the body and various health issues. Being able to accurately locate the acu-points, feeling and detecting pathological changes in the underlying tissues is vital before ever inserting a needle. No student should ever insert a needle into a patient without this theoretical and clinical experience.
- It is very thorough and comprehensive giving enough TCM to apply an effective Tui Na in a therapeutic context.
- When you start the course, you can have insurance and membership of Acupuncture-Acutherapy Council to do your case studies. The reason we do this is that students can get started and use this experience to help them with the Tui Na foundation module.
- Entry requirements: Qualification in Anatomy & Physiology level 3. If you do not have an acceptable A & P qualification , we offer a separate Anatomy & Physiology course.