Acupuncture Course Module 2 Diploma
Next course starts 26th April 2018
Course Fees: £995.00
Non Refundable Deposit:£200.00
Exam fees £125.00
Course Balance to be paid on the first day of the course
- Balance can be paid by card, bank transfer or cash
- Balance can be paid in staged payments with 15% surcharge
- Balance of course fees can be paid a full two months before commencement date for a 5% discount. Contact us!
Course length : 12 days.
Number of weekends: 4
Weekend 1 – four consecutive days 26/27/28/29 April 2018
Weekend 2 – three consecutive days 22/23/24 June
Weekend 3 – three consecutive days 5/6/7 July
Weekend 4 – two days (revision, written TCM & practical Tui Na exams)TBA
Course times: 10.30am to 6.00pm
Contact hours: 11 days – 88.0 hours and 1 examination day
Clinical Case studies: 12 hours
Required private study – minimum 20 hours
- You learn tongue & pulse diagnosis together with TCM Organ functions so that you are able to understand the symptoms that your patient is presenting and thus devise the best treatment possible.
- Learn over 100 new techniques which include many manipulations for treatment. This makes you more confident, enhancing & deepening your knowledge of TCM as well as producing amazing results. We also teach you to do Tui Na using your feet.
- Analysing the effects that specific techniques have on meridians, acupoints, muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Diagnosing the location of pathological conditions in the spine that result in pain, numbness, weakness, tingling in the arms, legs and hips and dizziness by physical examination involving Chinese and Western medical techniques.
- Distinguishing between hip joint, sacro-iliac joint and disc pain in patients suffering from lower back pain and/or sciatica
- If you only wish to concentrate on acupuncture and are not interested in combining Tui Na with acupuncture treatments you can skip this module. On completion qualifies you for a Tui Na Master Practitioner Diploma.
- Acupuncture Course Modules 1 & 2 together provide a strong foundation of TCM needed for the Acupuncture Course Module 3.
- When you start the course, you can have insurance and membership of Acupuncture-Acutherapy Council to do your case studies.