Acupuncture Course Module 2 CPD Diploma
Next course starts 30th April 2020
Course Fees: £500.00
Non Refundable Deposit:£200.00
Course Balance to be paid on the first day of the course
- Balance can be paid by card, bank transfer or cash
- Balance of course fees can be paid a full two months before commencement date for a 5% discount. Contact us!
Course length : 4 days.
Number of weekends: 1
Weekend 1 – four consecutive days 30 April / 1/2/3 May 2020
Course times: 10.30am to 6.00pm
Contact hours: 4 days
Clinical Case studies – None
Recommended private study – minimum 10 hours
- Learn over 100 new techniques which include many manipulations for treatment. This makes you more confident, enhancing & deepening your knowledge of TCM as well as producing amazing results. We also teach you to do Tui Na using your feet.
- Analysing the effects that specific techniques have on meridians, acupoints, muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Diagnosing the location of pathological conditions in the spine that result in pain, numbness, weakness, tingling in the arms, legs and hips and dizziness by physical examination involving Chinese and Western medical techniques.
- Distinguishing between hip joint, sacro-iliac joint and disc pain in patients suffering from lower back pain and/or sciatica
- If you only wish to concentrate on acupuncture and are not interested in combining Tui Na with acupuncture treatments you can skip this module. On completion, you will receive a Tui Na Master Practitioner CPD Certificate.
- Acupuncture Course Modules 1 & 2 together provide a strong foundation of TCM needed for the Acupuncture Course Module 3.
- When you start the course, you can have insurance and membership of Acupuncture-Acutherapy Council to do your case studies.