Acupuncture Course Module 3 Diploma
Next course starts 28th June 2020
Course Fees: £2,500.00. Course length : 23 days.
Non Refundable Deposit: £300.00
Exam fees £150.00. Exam weekend – 2 extra days
Course Balance to be paid on the first day of the course
- Balance can be paid by card, bank transfer or cash
- Balance can be paid in staged payments with 15% surcharge
- Balance of course fees can be paid a full two months before commencement date for a 5% discount. Contact
Course length : 23 days.
Number of weekends: 4
Weekend 1 – four consecutive days 9/10/11/12 July 2020
Weekend 2 – four consecutive days 27/28/29/30 August
Weekend 3 – three consecutive days 25/26/27 September
Weekend 4 – four consecutive days 13/14/15 November
Weekend 5 – four consecutive days 8/9/10 January 2021
Weekend 6 – four consecutive days TBA March 2021
Weekend 7 – two extra exam days. Written TCM & practical acupuncture exams. TBA May/June 2021. Clinical acupuncture practical examined by Danny-Van-Laethem from Belgium
Weekend 7 – one day included in course fees. CPD Electro Acupuncture TBA May/June 2021
Course times: 10.30am to 6.00pm
- Contact hours: 23 days – 184 contact hours and 2 examination days
- Practical homework hours 100 spent doing acupuncture case studies
- Homework case studies, private study hours – 316 hours
Acupuncture course for all backgrounds
Read the syllabus
- Qualified Tui Na Foundation Level Practitioners
- Medically qualified persons
Medical doctors, physiotherapists, registered osteopaths, members of the British chiropractic association, Western herbalists – members of NIMH, nurses or any degree that has an extensive background in anatomy and physiology can go straight to the Module 3
- Qualified Shiatsu practitioners
With 3 years training can go straight to the Module 3.
- Qualified Massage and Sports Massage therapists
With over 23 days training. Recommended to do Module 1 – Tui Na foundation and Module 3 – Acupuncture.
- Qualified Chinese , Western Herbalists or Homeopaths
Can go straight to Acupuncture Course Module 3 (Would benefit from Tui Na – Module 1 to gain practical hands on experience. )
Those who fall into any the above categories are eligible for part or full exemption from Modules 1 and 2. If you have any other qualifications that are relevant which could justify exemption from Module 1 and Module 2, please email with full details of your qualifications including copies of certificates.
All our students starting with Module 3 find the Traditional Chinese Medicine – TCM theory quite challenging in the time scale of this course.
- When you start the course, you can have insurance and membership of Acupuncture-Acutherapy Council to do your case studies.
The acupuncture course syllabus is as intensive and rigorous as a degree level acupuncture course but with 50/50 academic and practical from day one.
The main emphasis is on TCM -Traditional Chinese Medicine acupuncture throughout, taught from unique reserves of knowledge and understanding that result from years of study in China.
The acupuncture training course covers all essential Chinese medical theory together with all the needling and other practical skills that a professional acupuncturist would require.