Tui Na Chinese Massage Course Master Practitioner Diploma
Next course starts 2nd May 2019
Course Fees: £995.00
Non Refundable Deposit:£200.00
Exam fees £125.00
Course Balance to be paid on the first day of the course
- Balance can be paid by card, bank transfer or cash
- Balance can be paid in staged payments with 15% surcharge
- Balance of course fees can be paid a full two months before commencement date for a 5% discount. Contact
Course length : 12 days.
Number of weekends: 4
Weekend 1 – four consecutive days 2/3/4/5 May 2019
Weekend 2 – three consecutive days 21/22/23 June
Weekend 3 – three consecutive days 5/6/7 July
Weekend 4 – two days (revision, written TCM & practical Tui Na exams)TBA
Course times: 10.30am to 6.00pm
Contact hours: 11 days – 82.5 hours and 1 examination day
Clinical Case studies: 12 hours
Required private study – minimum 20 hours
- Our Tui Na Chinese Massage Master Practitioner Course is the same as the Acupuncture course Module 2.
- Learn over 100 new techniques which include many manipulations for treatment. This makes you more confident, enhancing & deepening your knowledge of TCM as well as producing amazing results. We also teach you to do Tui Na using your feet.
- You will be able to analyse the effects that specific techniques have on meridians, acupoints, muscles, tendons and ligaments
- Diagnosing the location of pathological conditions in the spine that result in pain, numbness, weakness, tingling in the arms, legs and hips and dizziness by physical examination involving Chinese and Western medical techniques.
- Distinguishing between hip joint, sacro-iliac joint and disc pain in patients suffering from lower back pain and/or sciatica.
- Learn the most effective Thai Massage stretching techniques that integrate perfectly with Tui Na in our Tui Na Masters course.
- The tongue & pulse diagnosis as well as the functions of the Organs provide the necessary diagnostic skills to broaden the types of conditions treated. This course is the next stepping stone of personal enlightenment and enables you to achieve the highest level of practical and theoretical practitioner skills in Tui Na.
- Tui Na foundation Module 1 & Tui Na Master Practitioner Module 2 provide a strong foundation of TCM needed for the Acupuncture if you wish to continue. Excellent in conjunction with or in preparation for Acupuncture Module.
- To become a Tui Na Master practitioner you need to complete both the Tui Na foundation and Master’s courses as they provide you with all the expertise and competence necessary to become a Tui Na Master.
- When you start the course, you can have insurance and membership of Acupuncture-Acutherapy Council to do your case studies. The reason we do this is that students can get started and use this experience to help them with the Tui Na foundation module.
- Upon successful completion, you will receive a Tui Na Master Practitioner Diploma with sports injury, maintenance and rehabilitation certificate.